Key decisions of the 35th CCM meeting
The 35th CCM meeting held at Le Meridien, Paro on 7 June 2017 with an objective to :
- Brief induction to CCM members on their roles.
- Bhutan Funding Allocation for Global Fund grant 2017-2019.
- Endorsement of Program Split
- Discussion on Principal Recipient (PR) selection.
- Highlights of the National Strategic Plan for HIV, TB and Malaria.
- Review the PUDR.
Made the following recommendations and endorsement:
- Endorsed the program split as allocated.
- Endorsed Ministry of Health as PR for the three diseases for GF grant 2018-2020.
- In addition endorsed for an open call for additional PR for the GF grant 2018-20, to be evaluated by a committee with no conflict of interest.
- Endorsed the Malaria’s reprogramming proposal.
- Endorsed the menthod with the Bhutan Health Trust Fund, which includes the PR can apply under the Tailored review approach.